GALA AWARDS RECEPTION
The 56th Annual Regional Juried Art Exhibition and Sale opens to the public today at the Charles W. Eisemann Center Green Gallery.
Our juror, Steve Ko selected 60 paintings out of 229 entries in four categories to be accepted into the show. The Best of Show winner receives a $1,500 purchase award and the winning painting becomes a part of the Permanent collection of the city and will be displayed at the Richardson Library.
Our awards reception was held Sunday, May 8th at the Charles W. Eisemann Center, 2351 Performance Drive, Richardson, Texas from 7:00PM to 9:00PM.
The 56th Annual Regional Art Exhibition and Sale was open to all Texas artists, 18 years of age and older and entries were received from all over the state.
The exhibit will be open to the public until May 30th. The Eisemann Center is open every day from 8:00AM to 10:00PM. CLICK HERE to see a slide show of the Awards Reception. For Winners of this years show, see slide show(s) below!
Artwork hanging at the Eisemann is for sale. See titles and prices below.
• Thursday, March 31, 2022 Acceptance Notifications Emailed.
• Mon., April 18 – Fri., April 22, 2022 Shipped Entries Received at: Michael Archer, 1014 Means Farm Road, Garland, TX. 75044 No late entries will be accepted.
• Mon., April 25, 2022 – 2:00 to 6:00 pm Hand-delivered Entries Received at the Eisemann Center, 2351 Performance Drive, Richardson, TX 75082. No late entries will be accepted.
• Wed., April 27 – Mon., May 30, 2022 Exhibition on Display 10:00 am to 6:00 pm.
• Sunday, May 8, 2022 – 7:00 to 9:00 pm Awards Reception at Charles W. Eisemann Center, 2351 Performance Drive, Richardson, TX 75082. Artists, friends and family are invited to enjoy refreshments along with members of the art community and Richardson City Officials.
• Tues., May 31, 2022 – 4:00 to 7:00 pm Pick up of Hand-delivered Entries. No storage facilities are available. Entries must be picked up on the specified date.
• Wed, June 1 – Sat, June 4, 2022 Shipped Art Returned to Artists.
You can download the full prospectus Here: https://richardson-arts.org/PDF/shows/2022/2022Regional-Prospectus.pdf
The Juror for this annual event is Steve Ko. You can check him out here: https://stevekoartstudio.com/