• Download the Show Brochure Here! •
This Best of Show painting by Cindy Daunis, won out over 60 other paintings in the RCAS 56th Annual Regional Juried Art Exhibition and Sale held each May at the Eisemann Center.
The painting will become a part of the City’s permanent collection on display at the Richardson library.
Artwork hanging at the Eisemann is for sale. See titles and prices below.
• Thursday, March 31, 2022 Acceptance Notifications Emailed.
• Mon., April 18 – Fri., April 22, 2022 Shipped Entries Received at: Michael Archer, 1014 Means Farm Road, Garland, TX. 75044 No late entries will be accepted.
• Mon., April 25, 2022 – 2:00 to 6:00 pm Hand-delivered Entries Received at the Eisemann Center, 2351 Performance Drive, Richardson, TX 75082. No late entries will be accepted.
• Wed., April 27 – Mon., May 30, 2022 Exhibition on Display 10:00 am to 6:00 pm.
• Sunday, May 8, 2022 – 7:00 to 9:00 pm Awards Reception at Charles W. Eisemann Center, 2351 Performance Drive, Richardson, TX 75082. Artists, friends and family are invited to enjoy refreshments along with members of the art community and Richardson City Officials.
• Tues., May 31, 2022 – 4:00 to 7:00 pm Pick up of Hand-delivered Entries. No storage facilities are available. Entries must be picked up on the specified date.
• Wed, June 1 – Sat, June 4, 2022 Shipped Art Returned to Artists.
You can download the full prospectus Here: https://richardson-arts.org/PDF/shows/2022/2022Regional-Prospectus.pdf
The Juror for this annual event is Steve Ko. You can check him out here: https://stevekoartstudio.com/