Thank you for registering for one of the RCAS juried exhibitions. We look forward to seeing you and your artwork and wish you well in the competition.
Please review the hanging requirements of our shows listed below.
1. All artwork must be framed and wired for hanging with D-Rings. This is required to attach to our gallery hanging system on panels that stand on the floor. No sawtooth hangers, no clip frames and no eyehooks will be accepted. See example picture of a D-Ring below. (They look like the capitalized letter D).
2. Gallery-wrapped paintings will be accepted, but the sides of the canvas must be painted with no staples showing.
3. No glass within the frames except for pastels and charcoal artwork. This is due to weight and potential for glass breaking.
4. The maximum framed size is 48 inches on any side.
5. The Minimum size for framed piece is 8 x 10 inches.
6. Collage/Mixed Media Depth is limited to 5 inches deep and must weigh less than 10 pounds.
Thanks – RCAS Show Chair