Our membership year runs from June 1- May 31, and when When you become a member of Richardson Civic Art Society, you have several benefits that come with your membership. These include:
- Email blasts with the latest information on events and activities
- Monthly online newsletter, The Sketchpad
- Yearbook and directory with important dates and member information
- Link to your website on our Member’s Sites page
- Display your work in our Simply Summer Show and Sale
- Enter our fall Membership Show with cash awards and prizes
- Attend monthly meetings, Sept – May (excluding Dec) and see demo artists showcasing various media
- Enter Painting of the Month at our monthly meetings
- Take part in Critique Corner, a peer group evaluation
- Receive discounts from Asel Art Supply and Mr J’s Art & Frame
- Enroll in workshops with a discounted fee
You have two options for signing up and paying your yearly dues, or becoming a Palette Patron. The ONLINE form is below and you can pay with PayPal. You DO NOT need to have an account to use PayPal.
If you would rather print out a paper form and mail in check, you can download the
Membership Form Here.